Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-13 Origin:Site
HPMC is short for Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, is a Odorless , tasteless, non-toxic off-white powder. It is also Non-ionic cellulose ether. It is used as thickener, stabilizer,water retention agent,emulsifier. It can be widely used in the industries like construction material, paints & coating, ceramics, pharmaceutical, food, textile, agricultural chemicals. Our product are mainly to used for the construction industries.
HPMC Product properties
1. Water Retention: The water retention will be enhanced, which is helpful with such problems as cement or gypsum construction material drying too fast and poor hardening or cracking due to insufficient hydration.
2. Operationality: It can enhance the plasticity of mortar and improve the coating efficiency in construction projects.
3. Adhesivity: It can make mortar attach to base material better since the plasticity of mortar is enhanced.
4. Slip Resistance: It can prevent slipping problem between mortar and the base material in construction project as a result of its thickening effect.
3. What are the dissolution methods of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC)?——Answer: Hot water dissolution method: Since HPMC does not dissolve in hot water, HPMC can be uniformly dispersed in hot water at the initial stage, and then quickly dissolve during cooling. Two typical methods are describe
Industrial-grade hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose used in mortar is distinguished by viscosity. Generally, the following types are commonly used Low viscosity: 400 is mainly used for self-leveling mortar. Reason: low viscosity, good leveling, high mortar density. Medium and low viscosity: 20000-400000