Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-22 Origin:Site
HEMC series is prepared by introducing ethylene oxide substituent (MS0.3~0.4) into MC, and has the characteristics of thickening, suspension, dispersion, adhesion, emulsification, film forming and water holding. Compared with HPMC, it has more hydrophilic groups, good thermal stability and good water retention. Moreover, the gel temperature is higher than that of HPMC cellulose ether. So it is more stable at high temperatures, and the viscosity stability, mildew resistance and dispersibility are better than HEC cellulose. HEMC was widely used in construction and building materials, water-borne latex coatings, printing ink, oil drilling, and etc..
Based on the normal HEMC, we also can provide modified HEMC according to customers’ requirements. After modified and surface treatment, we can get the goods which is dispersed in water quickly, lengthen open time, anti-sagging, etc
1. HEMC is widely used in water-based latex coatings, construction and building materials, printing inks, oil drilling, etc. It plays a role in thickening and retaining water and improving construction.
2. It is used as a gelling agent for cement, gypsum and lime, and a water retaining agent. It is an excellent admixture for powder building materials.
3. The daily chemical industry is used as an additive for toothpaste, cosmetics, detergents, and the like.
4. The pharmaceutical industry is used as a hydrophilic gel skeleton material for preparing sustained-release preparations, a porogen, and a coating agent. It can also be used as a thickening, suspending, dispersing, binding, emulsifying, film forming and water retaining agent for the preparation.
5. Food processing industry can also be used as bonding, emulsification, film formation, thickening, suspension, dispersion, water retention agent.
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose is divided into two kinds of ordinary hot soluble cold water instantly soluble. Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose uses are 1, Gypsum series In the gypsum series of products, cellulose ethers are mainly used to retain water and increase smoothness. Together they play a cer