Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-06 Origin:Site
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) is a white, yellowish-white or grayish-white powder or granules.The product is soluble in water and organic solvents, exhibiting thickening, water binding, thermal gelation, surface activity, film formation, surface activity, enzyme resistance, pH-stability, non-ionic, and non-caloric characteristics.
1. Construction industry: As a water retention agent and retarder for cement mortar, the mortar has pumpability. Used as a binder in plastering plaster, gypsum material, putty powder or other building materials to improve the spreadability and extend the operating time. It can be used to paste ceramic tiles, marble, plastic decoration, paste enhancer, and can also reduce the amount of cement. HPMC's water-retaining properties prevent the slurry from cracking because it dries too quickly after application,
enhancing the strength after hardening.
2. Ceramic manufacturing industry: widely used as a binder in the manufacture of ceramic products.
3. Coating industry: As a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the coating industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvents. As a paint remover.
4. Ink printing: as thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the ink industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvents.
5. Plastic: used as a mold release agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
6. Polyvinyl chloride: It is used as a dispersant in the production of polyvinyl chloride, and is the main auxiliary for the preparation of PVC by suspension polymerization.
7. Other: This product is also widely used in leather, paper products industry, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industry.
8. Pharmaceutical industry: coating materials; film materials; speed-controlling polymer materials for sustained-release preparations; stabilizers; suspending agents; tablet binders; tackifiers
I know we are all fed up with the endless of Corona Virus, often we make our tough times even tougher by worrying about the future, I don't know about others, but LANDCEL team trying to focus now, this year our company isn't talking about the questions of profits, our main objective is just to survive, we are trying our best to turn disaster into a lucky development, we will try our best to support your business too, we know very well that we will be good only if our valued customers are good! #covid #HPMC #HEMC #RDP #HEC.
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) is widely used in building materials, coatings, synthetic resin, ceramics, medicine, food, textile, agriculture, cosmetics, tobacco and other industries.Methyl cellulose is a non - ionic cellulose ether made from natural polymer cellulose through a series of c