Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-23 Origin:Site
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) is a natural polymer materials as raw materials,through a series of chemical processing and prepared non-ionic cellulose. It contains almost methyl cellulose(MC) of all the performance, your first choice for production of high quality building materials additives.To meet the needs of environmental protection, Our product with high water retention, dispersion, good fineness, good work ability, easy dissolution characteristics.It suitable for dry mortar building, both inside and outside wall putty powder milk (cream), adhesives, caulks, interface agents, coatings, self-leveling agent of new building materials.
Hydroxypropyl-methyl cellulose is a non-ionic cellulose ether. It has uncommon and valuable composite physical and chemical properties,according to difference replacement degree of replacement group and modified degree.
1. Construction Industry
With good thixotropy and adhesive, mortar can be pumped. As binders in plaster, gypsum material, putty powder or other materials.
2. Ceramic Industry: widely used as a binder in the manufacture of ceramic products.
3. Paint or Ink Printing Industry: with good compatibility in water or organic solventsas, it can be used as a thickening agent, dispersing agent and stabilizer and can also be used in paint remover.
4. Plastic: used as forming release agent, softening agent, lubricant etc.
5. PVC: As dispersant in the polyvinyl chloride production, the main auxiliaries of suspension polymerization for preparing PVC.
6. Others: This product is also widely used in leather, paper products and the textile industry.
Introduction of Landcel HPMCThe alias of Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose is hypromellose; cellulose hydroxypropyl methyl ether, English abbreviation: HPMC, It uses cotton cellulose as raw material, and is produced by special etherification under alkaline conditions , the whole process is completed un
Tile adhesives are cement and/or polymer dispersion-based systems. The rheological additives used for these are mainly cellulose ethers, which provide the right consistency for the application, sag resistance of wall tiles, water retention for the optimum hardening of cement, and the control of open