Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-16 Origin:Site
Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC) is highly pure cotton cellulose as raw materials, under the condition of alkaline specially made by etherification. It helps building materials apply more easily and perform better. They provide water retention and cohesiveness to mixtures. With special modification, it can be used to control thickening, water demand, workability, sag resistance, strength and other important properties of the final product. your first choice for production of high quality building materials additives.To meet the needs of environmental protection.
HPMC hydroxypropyl methylcellulose in building materials
1. Cement mortar: Improve the dispersion of cement-sand, greatly improve the plasticity and water retention of the mortar, and have an effect on preventing cracks, which can enhance the strength of the cement.
2. Tile cement: improve the plasticity, water retention of the pressed tile mortar, improve the bonding strength of the tile, prevent powdering.
3. Gypsum coagulation slurry: Improves water retention and processability, and improves the adhesion to the substrate.
4. Seam cement: added to the joint cement for gypsum board to improve fluidity and water retention.
5. Coatings: As a plasticizer for latex coatings, it has an effect on improving the handling properties and fluidity of coatings and putty powder.
Introduction of Landcel HPMCThe alias of Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose is hypromellose; cellulose hydroxypropyl methyl ether, English abbreviation: HPMC, It uses cotton cellulose as raw material, and is produced by special etherification under alkaline conditions , the whole process is completed un
Tile adhesives are cement and/or polymer dispersion-based systems. The rheological additives used for these are mainly cellulose ethers, which provide the right consistency for the application, sag resistance of wall tiles, water retention for the optimum hardening of cement, and the control of open