Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-16 Origin:Site
Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC) is highly pure cotton cellulose as raw materials, under the condition of alkaline specially made by etherification. It helps building materials apply more easily and perform better. They provide water retention and cohesiveness to mixtures. With special modification, it can be used to control thickening, water demand, workability, sag resistance, strength and other important properties of the final product. your first choice for production of high quality building materials additives.To meet the needs of environmental protection.
HPMC hydroxypropyl methylcellulose in building materials
1. Cement mortar: Improve the dispersion of cement-sand, greatly improve the plasticity and water retention of the mortar, and have an effect on preventing cracks, which can enhance the strength of the cement.
2. Tile cement: improve the plasticity, water retention of the pressed tile mortar, improve the bonding strength of the tile, prevent powdering.
3. Gypsum coagulation slurry: Improves water retention and processability, and improves the adhesion to the substrate.
4. Seam cement: added to the joint cement for gypsum board to improve fluidity and water retention.
5. Coatings: As a plasticizer for latex coatings, it has an effect on improving the handling properties and fluidity of coatings and putty powder.
Industrial-grade hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose used in mortar is distinguished by viscosity. Generally, the following types are commonly used Low viscosity: 400 is mainly used for self-leveling mortar. Reason: low viscosity, good leveling, high mortar density. Medium and low viscosity: 20000-400000
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose ether-HPMC, as an auxiliary additive widely used in the field of building materials, is mainly used for water retention, thickening and improving the workability of the finish product. Water retention rate is often one of the core indicators for selecting high-quality