Views:7 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-09 Origin:Site
Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) is used as thickening agent in food industry, as carrier of medicine in medicine industry, and as binder and anti-re-setting agent in daily chemical industry.Used in printing and dyeing industry as sizing agent and printing paste protective colloid.It can be used as fracturing fluid in petrochemical industry.
CMC is a anion type linear macromole substances . Features of pure substance: white or ivory, insipidity, innocuity, fluidity, fibrous powder, freely soluble in cold or hot water to form transparent sticky solution, unique function.CMC is widely used in frozen desserts, protein food, beverages, icings, dressings, instant noodles, etc.
Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) Features
1. CMC for ceramics features uniform distribution of substituents (carboxymethyl group) on the cellulose backbone. It produces fewer gel granules in glaze formulation.
2. It contains no colored impurity and is 100% combustible under firing condition, to ensure clean ceramic glaze.
3. It can stabilize physical and chemical property of glaze formulation.
4. It can improve glaze adhesion and reduce glaze cracking.
5. It facilitates formation of a smooth dense glaze layer.
6. It can improve the rheological property of glaze formulation.
7. The glaze viscosity is proportional to the concentration of CMC added.
Introduction of Landcel HPMCThe alias of Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose is hypromellose; cellulose hydroxypropyl methyl ether, English abbreviation: HPMC, It uses cotton cellulose as raw material, and is produced by special etherification under alkaline conditions , the whole process is completed un
Tile adhesives are cement and/or polymer dispersion-based systems. The rheological additives used for these are mainly cellulose ethers, which provide the right consistency for the application, sag resistance of wall tiles, water retention for the optimum hardening of cement, and the control of open