Views:7 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-09 Origin:Site
Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) is used as thickening agent in food industry, as carrier of medicine in medicine industry, and as binder and anti-re-setting agent in daily chemical industry.Used in printing and dyeing industry as sizing agent and printing paste protective colloid.It can be used as fracturing fluid in petrochemical industry.
CMC is a anion type linear macromole substances . Features of pure substance: white or ivory, insipidity, innocuity, fluidity, fibrous powder, freely soluble in cold or hot water to form transparent sticky solution, unique function.CMC is widely used in frozen desserts, protein food, beverages, icings, dressings, instant noodles, etc.
Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) Features
1. CMC for ceramics features uniform distribution of substituents (carboxymethyl group) on the cellulose backbone. It produces fewer gel granules in glaze formulation.
2. It contains no colored impurity and is 100% combustible under firing condition, to ensure clean ceramic glaze.
3. It can stabilize physical and chemical property of glaze formulation.
4. It can improve glaze adhesion and reduce glaze cracking.
5. It facilitates formation of a smooth dense glaze layer.
6. It can improve the rheological property of glaze formulation.
7. The glaze viscosity is proportional to the concentration of CMC added.
Holiday Notice of Spring FestivalDear all friends, The Chinese traditional Spring Festival is coming. We will be in holiday from 10th to 17th Feb., 2021.Wish all our friends and clients a Happy New Year!
Now HPMC from China is popular in the international trade because of its low price and good performance on the building materials. However, there are always some friends who will buy unsatisfied HPMC because of the complexity of this product. Now let me briefly talk about what determines the quality